What is the set-out time?
To guarantee pick up, we recommend you place your residential trash container out at the curb by 5:00 AM on your collection day.
How should I put my garbage container out for collection?
Please visit the Residential section which outlines cart placement and pickup guidelines.
Does El Paso Disposal offer a mobile app?
Yes, Paso Disposal offers residential customers a mobile app they can use, visit the Schedule page to learn more.
The mobile app shows a detailed collection schedule for your residential address, offers guidance on what to recycle versus what to trash, as well as access to pay your bill or contact us. You can also set up reminders and service alerts so you will be in the know for holiday or weather delays!
Can I pay my El Paso Disposal bill online?
El Paso Disposal online bill pay is available to customers at no extra cost. Visit the Pay Bill page for more details.
What items are not allowed in ALL El Paso Disposal trash containers?
- Ammunition, fireworks
- Ashes, hot or cold
- Computers and TVs
- Concrete, rocks or dirt
- Dead animals
- Hazardous Waste
- Motor Oil
- Needles or syringes
- Unbagged cat litter, dog waste
- Unbagged packing pellets or sawdust
- Yard waste
What items are allowed in the commercial recycling containers?
- All OR redemption value drink containers
- Brown paper bags
- Catalogs, phone books
- Clean paper and mail
- Corrugated cardboard
- Cereal boxes (without the liner) / shoe boxes
- Newspaper and magazines
- Paperback books
- Shredded paper in tied clear plastic bags (no confetti)
- Plastic bottles, jars and jugs (no caps)
- Plastic dairy tubs like yogurt, margarine (no lids)
- Aluminum foil or foil baking pans
- Aluminum cans
- Steel or tin cans
What items are not allowed in the commercial recycling containers?
- Food scraps, food-soiled paper or boxes
- All colors of glass jars, bottles and jugs - No lids
- Ceramics or dishes
- Disposable diapers
- Lids or caps
- Light bulbs
- Mirrors or window glass
- Needles or syringes
- Paper towels, plates, napkins
- Plastic bags
- Plastic take-out containers
- Plastic trays (bakery, meat, etc.)
- Plastic cups, plates or utensils
- Prescription vials
- Scrap metal
- Styrofoam containers or pellets
- Toxic containers (antifreeze, oil, syringes, etc.)
Back to top
Payments accepted include:
- Online Bill Pay visit Pay Bill to learn more
- Bank account payments from savings or checking
- Credit or debit card payments: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Call 1-855-569-2719 to make payment through our interactive voice service.
We also accept payments at our office:
El Paso Disposal LP
5539 El Paso Drive
El Paso, Texas 79905
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM